Chihuahua Care Facts
| | 14 July, 2020 | 0
- Chihuahua is the smallest breed in the world in terms of breed averages. It got its name in the state of the same name in Mexico, thanks to its size and character, it has a worldwide reputation today.
- Although the exact origin of Chihuahua is not yet known, all the signs point to Mexico. According to rumors, it is estimated that the ancestors of Techichi were raised hundreds of years ago by Indians in Mexico. There are two types of long haired Chihuahua and short haired Chihuahua.
- The most striking feature of Chihuahuas is their size, because they carry the title of the smallest dog breed in the world.
- These dogs are available in almost all colors. For example, white, dark brown, golden color etc.
- These dogs have two types, not only long but also short feathers.
- Their weight can vary from 500 grams to 3 kg.
- The life span of healthy Chihuahua dogs is on average 16 years.
- Also, its legs are thin; but it is also strong. Their heads are round and sometimes when they proportion to their body, they look extremely big.
- The size of this breed varies 15 to 23 cm because it is very small. It is a lap dog with a weight of 1 to 3 kg, almost as small as a baby. For this reason, it is very suitable for home life.
- Some people think that Chihuahua dogs are angry dogs. But this thought is a very far from reality. A well trained and properly bred Chihuahua dog can be a social and loving dog.
- The personalities of the Chihuahua dogs vary according to the people they live with, namely their family and the environment.
- Chihuahuas are loving animals, but they have a reputation for their stubborn structure.
- In addition, their observation abilities have also been improved.
- If there is anything they do not like, they will immediately move away from the environment.
- Another feature of Chihuahua dogs is that they love to be with another Chihuahua dog.
- It can also be used as a watchdog because it can react to some situations excessively and agile.
- Care of this species in infancy should be very sensitive. The reason for this is that the skull is unprotected against heavy impacts due to the molera in its head.
- As it is a small dog, it is vulnerable to some diseases. It can struggle with rheumatism, colds, as well as gum problems.
- Since it is an animal that is fond of its throat, it can gain weight very quickly. For this reason, a lot of attention may need to be given to feeding.
- Chihuahua has a very quickly poisoned structure. They can be vulnerable to products such as chocolate and fertilizer contained in the food you provide.
- In addition, it is necessary to apply a regular brushing session on fur care.
- Care should also be taken to care for your nails and teeth. In short, those who want to own a Chihuahua dog should know that they should take great responsibilities.
What do Chihuahua Eat?
- Chihuahua should be fed with food that is suitable for the age and contains all nutrients.
- The leftovers can disrupt the digestive system, so great attention should be paid if it needs to be given.
- Especially cooked bones and high fat foods should be avoided.
- Small biscuit pieces or dry food particles produced for dogs can be used as a reward food during training. However, overeating about non-rewarding may cause obesity.
How Many Puppys can a Chihuahua Have?
Chihuahua can deliver on average 2 to 5 puppies. Others gave birth to 10 puppies.
Scientific classification of Chihuahua Care Facts
Every Chihuahua is distinctive on the grounds that each has his or her own specific identity and method for seeing the world. You should remember that the Chihuahua is the littlest breed puppy in the whole world. Regardless of this, there are some that work as administration canines.
Being a breed of a dog, they do not have any special place to live. If anybody is interested in a dog of the breed, they can easily purchase that by contacting various breeders, breeding the variety of dog. Thus, they do not have any special distribution.
The Chihuahua breed blaze calories quicker than bigger types of pooches. As they become more established, their needs will change with respect to both nourishment and physical action. Right encouraging is vital for your puppy.
Rearing a Chihuahua is not the same as reproducing different mutts. Truth be told, it is a troublesome test and makes one think about how we have Chihuahuas by any stretch of the imagination, considering the majority of the components that are included.